Santas Little Helper

Nov 24, 2014



I absolutely LOVE the holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite times of the year and now that I have my baby girl, it's even more exciting! I seriously can't wait until she's old enough to believe in Santa that will be so much fun! I know that Christmas is still a month away, but I just had to dress her up and take some photos of her in the little outfit I got for her to wear on Christmas Eve. We're going to be putting up our tree and decorating the house on Saturday, I can't wait! I'm sure I'll get even more adorable pictures of her ;) 

She's such a doll to photograph!

The outfit is from Carters and her headband I got from Etsy. I'm in love with these bandana bow knot headbands lately. They're super cute and go with pretty much any of her little outfits. 

I hope everyone is having a good Monday and looking forward to the Holiday weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo