My Life Lately...

Jun 9, 2014


1. We found out back when I was 15 weeks pregnant that we are having a girl! I'm so excited! Baby girl clothes are so much fun to shop for. 2. My husband got me a puppy for Valentines day & I named him Waffle. He is a terrier chihuahua mix. A little bit on the wild side but he's a cutie pie. 3.My husband got me some beautiful flowers just because. I love having fresh flowers in the house. 4. Headed off to an April wedding at 17 weeks pregnant!

5. Panera Bread lunch date with my husband. 6. 21 weeks pregnant belly! 7. A lovely bath complete with candles and relaxing music. 8. Last week at 25 weeks pregnant!

  9. My pretty little kitty. 

I hope you all are having a great start to your week!



1 comment:

  1. Baby girl clothes are just the cutest. Congrats!

    Cassie Will
    yescassiewill.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo