Starting Over: New Blog!

Jun 2, 2014

 
Image from weheartit

Hi everyone! Some of you are probably wondering what's going on and why I'm starting over with my blog. For any new followers, I used to blog at Life of a Housewife.com but I recently decided that I wanted a change and wanted to get back into blogging regularly. Last year, I had a ton going on in my life and my passion for blogging got lost in all of the bad things that were happening. After my mom passed away I let my depression get the best of me and I totally stopped blogging. I posted a few things here and there just because I felt like I had to but my heart wasn't really in it. 

But I'm so excited to say that I am for sure back in the blogging world and I can't wait to get started again! With all the (good) craziness in my life now with a new baby on the way & a great job as a freelance makeup artist, I really want to keep up with all the positivity in my life. So I am going to be posting more regularly and trying to get back into the blogging scene and hopefully my blog will become something that a lot of you will love to read on a regular basis!

I changed the name to Lace & Pearls because I feel like that fits the majority of my posts on this blog. As all of you know, I love posting about makeup and beauty so I thought that Lace & Pearls fits the girly and feminine vibe of my blog. Of course there will be baby posts here and there (how can I not?!) but the majority will still be beauty and fashion related!

If you followed me on Life of a Housewife, I would love it if you would continue to follow me on here, through GFC (which is on my sidebar, just click Follow!) and on Bloglovin!

Thanks everyone for your support! It means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo