Crown Brush HD Set // Review

Dec 28, 2013






Hi dolls! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and have been enjoying all their gifts! A few weeks before Christmas time I was sent this lovely brush set to review from Crown Brush. It's their HD Professional Brush Set* and it comes in 3 different colors to choose from; white and blue, purple, and orange. I absolutely adore this set! I think the colors are so cute and bright and I love that it comes in a cute little zipper case. The tools included in this set are a pair of tweezers, a pro powder brush, a tapered brush, deluxe contour brush, a crease blender, chisel shadow brush, and a detail liner brush. I have been using this set for the last few weeks and I really love it so far! The brushes are soft but dense enough to hold product and they apply smoothly to the skin.


You can get them on the Crown Brush website for about $27.


Have you tried this set before?


Capture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo