Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder // Review

Dec 2, 2013







Hi dolls! Today I'm reviewing one of my new favorite products, the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight. Before I talk anymore about it, I want to apologize if some of the pictures are a little sloppy. This packaging is one of the hardest to photograph! On top of that, having no sun during the day doesn't help much either, but hopefully most of them aren't too awful.


So enough of my rambling and on to the review! I picked this little beauty up at Sephora a few weeks ago when I was looking for some new products to try. Surprisingly I've never tried any Laura Mercier products (I know, right?) so I thought I would start out with this gorgeous highlight powder. The first thing that caught my attention was how big it is! For $36 you really get what you pay for. As for the packaging, I absolutely love it! It's a bit bulky, but it looks expensive and tasteful so I love taking it out of my bag and touching up my makeup with it throughout the day.


The highlight powder has a slight gold sheen to it so when applied to the cheeks it gives a beautiful warm glow to your face. I also love putting a little bit on my cupids bow as well to brighten it up a bit. I really adore this powder for the winter time simply because it's soft but adds just enough to brighten up your cheeks and anywhere else you want to highlight. I have so many highlight powders, but honestly, out of all of them this one is by far my favorite of them all. I am definately going to be trying out more of Laura Mercier's products as well!


Have you tried this powder?


Capture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo