Modcloth Little Black Dress Competition

Dec 21, 2013


Modcloth


Hi everyone! Today I'm doing a fun little post that I wanted to share with you all! Recently I was contacted by Modcloth to participate in a contest that they have currently going on their Polyvore page which involves styling and accessorizing their gorgeous Committee Celebration Dress and I think it turned out really quite pretty! I adore this dress so much! It's the perfect little black dress, very classic, chic, and so feminine. I had the absolute hardest time trying to decided what to style this dress with because everything on their site is just so cute! Finally after much debating, I ended up going with a pair of stunning Betsy Johnson black lace high heels to keep the classy and sophisticated style of the dress. As for accessories I went pretty simple with a pair of gold pearl studded earrings with a mint stone in the middle and a matching ring. I think the mint color really accents the belt on the dress and also stays true to the very classic style of the dress. The last thing I wanted to pick out was a clutch. Can't go anywhere without something to hold all your beauty essentials! As soon as I saw the beaded bag I was in love an immediately added it to the outfit.


I really wanted to keep this look simple, classic, and elegant and hopefully I succeeded with that! I will definately be popping over to Modcloth a lot more often after seeing all of the amazing items they have over on their site!


Capture

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo