What I've been loving lately...

Dec 30, 2013


I got this pair of Tiffany blue heart stud earrings from Forever 21 a few weeks back and they have been my favorite accessory to wear pretty much all the time. I constantly get compliments on them and everyone always asks where they're from. They're just too freaking cute! And like most of F21's accessories, they weren't expensive at all....about $2. I know, right?



How cute is this mug? I picked this one out at Hobby Lobby before Christmas and have been using it pretty much all the time. I absolutely adore it. I think my favorite part about it is the little gingerbread man on the top of the handle!



One of my favorite things about fall and winter time is the amazing smelling candles that Bath&Body Works comes out with each year. My hubby and I picked this one out a few days ago and I can't wait to burn it! It smells absolutely amazing...almost reminds me of my husbands cologne...but in a candle! So warm and cozy smelling!



This last little cutie is another one of my impulse mug purchases. I may have a slight coffee mug addiction! I saw this one at Target a few weeks ago and I immediately popped it in my cart. They had a few other colors on display...a red one and a yellow one I believe but I really loved the color of this mug and I thought the simplicity of it was really cute. Perfect for a nice hot cup of coffee in the mornings!


What have you been loving lately?


Capture

5 comments:

  1. Those earrings are gorgeous....wonder if I can find them in the UK.
    The hunt is officially on.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they so pretty?! Maybe you can find something similar!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall/winter candle scents too! There's a bunch on sale at Bath & Body Works right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I know! I have to refrain from shopping there because I have so many unused candles still!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo