Bedroom Wishlist

Mar 10, 2014


Bedroom wishlist



Hi everyone! I haven't done a wishlist post in a while so I thought that I would make one for our master bedroom. Since we have a baby on the way, we are going to be doing A LOT of redecorating and switching around rooms for the nursery. We'll be redoing the guest bedroom and making it into an office/guest room and we will also be moving my dressing room (which is going to become the nursery) into another room of the house! While we are doing that, I have been really wanting to redo our master bedroom too. It's quite plain right now and I don't really like it very much at the moment. I have had my eye on these items for a while now and I'm so so so excited to finally be able to set up our bedroom how I've always wanted it!


All of the furniture and bedding I picked out are white and brightly colored. Our bedroom isn't huge so I want lighter furniture to lighten it up a bit and to give the illusion that it's bigger than it actually is. I have had my eyes on the Leirvik bedframe from IKEA for the longest time and I love how dainty the metal frame looks. The bedding set is a gorgeous lilac and cream color and I can't wait to finally purchase it. I have been staring it at for over a year now! If you'd like to take a look at the whole set, you can find it HERE.


For the end tables, I really loved the 'shabby chic' look of the two I found on Wayfair.com. I absolutely adore the detailing on the wood. I think it'll look gorgeous in the room! As for the dresser, I haven't found one that I'm super crazy about yet, but one similar to what I have listed is what I'm going for. I also am planning on switching out the dresser knobs for pretty crystal ones as well.


And last I just have a cute little white decorative frame from IKEA that I think would be really cute and some flowers that would add a nice touch.


I'm so excited to redo the rooms in our house! It's going to a fun project and I can't wait to get started!


Capture

2 comments:

  1. First of all, a massive congratulations. Babies are awesome. I LOVE you bedroom wishlist, it's so clean and delicate looking. I hope you're trying to relax when you can and your pregnancy is a wonderful journey for you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life of a HousewifeMarch 24, 2014 at 1:35 PM

    Aw thank you SO much! That means alot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo