Pregnancy Update - Week 12

Mar 8, 2014


How far along?
13 weeks! Yay! Out of first trimester finally!


Total weight gain?
About 9 pounds.


Maternity clothes?
Still nothing new other than the maternity shirts I bought awhile back. I really really really need to invest in some maternity jeans though. I can't fit into any of mine anymore :(


Stretch marks?
Not yet! Still using Burt's Bee's Mamma Bee Belly Butter.


Sleep?
I'm not as tired during the day. I can still nap though (hah) but it definately isn't as bad. Sleeping at night is getting harder and more uncomfortable. I can't seem to stay asleep for more than 4 hours at a time for some reason. Boo.


Best moment this week?
Had our 12 week scan yesterday and it went perfectly! We got to see our little jelly bean bouncing around.


Miss anything?
Haven't really missed anything too much this week.


Movement?
I have been feeling little tiny flutters and "thumps" where the baby is. It's so crazy!


Food cravings?
Still pizza!


Anything making you feel queezy or sick?
I totally jinxed myself on my first video. The day after I filmed it I totally threw up :( I've been sick a few times since then too. I have no idea what's going on! I thought that I was supposed to be feeling better by now!


Gender
We don't know yet!


Symptoms
Still craving anything cheesy. Like I said previously, I've also had the pleasure of throwing up a few times and that is definitely annoying. oh my gosh HEARTBURN has started full force. Anything I eat now gives me awful heartburn and nothing helps it to go away. Ugh.


Belly button in or out?
In!


Happy or moody most of the time?
Happy!


Looking forward to?
Our gender scan is in two weeks. I'm so excited to find out if we are having a little boy or girl!


Another vlog will be up on my channel either tomorrow or Monday. So be sure to subscribe so you can see my weekly updates!


Capture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo