Pregnancy Update - Week 14

Mar 24, 2014



How far along?
15 weeks 3 days.


Total weight gain?
About 12 pounds :(


Maternity clothes?
Yes! I bought a super comfy pair of maternity jeans and a lovely maxi dress that I have been wearing the heck out of lately. I still need to get more though.


Stretch marks?
Not yet! I switched to using Palmers Cocoa Butter because I like the smell so much better.


Sleep?
I've been sleeping a lot better at night, so that's been a relief. And still have a lot more energy during the day as well.


Best moment this week?
We bought the rocking chair/glider and crib mattress for the nursery!


Miss anything?
Eating lunch meat! I have been just dying to have some cold Salami and pepperoni. Mmm.


Movement?
Definitely been feeling a lot of of baby this week for sure.


Food cravings?
Anything cheesy. I've really been loving cheese quesadillas.


Anything making you feel queezy or sick?
Nothing right now. At the moment I can't stop eating!


Gender
We are finding out on Friday!


Symptoms
Not much has changed since the last time I updated you all. I still have really bad heartburn and I've been getting really dizzy and light headed lately too. At my next doctors appointment I am going to be asking about that.


Belly button in or out?
In!


Happy or moody most of the time?
Happy!


Looking forward to?
Our gender scan is on Friday and I am sooooooo excited to finally know what we will be having!


I hope you all enjoyed the update! After our gender scan in Friday I will possibly be doing a video to let you all know the gender! I'm still deciding if I want to reveal it in a video on on my blog. So we will see!


Capture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo