First Trimester Pregnancy Vlog

Mar 2, 2014


Hi everyone! I decided that I wanted to start doing pregnancy Vlogs because I absolutely love watching them and I would love to have something to look back on once we have our little baby. I hope that my vlogs are helpful to the ladies who are pregnant or who want to get pregnant! This is my very first vlog ever so bear with me. I also want to apologize for the quality of the video. I'm going to start using my camera to film so hopefully they look much better than this.


I plan on doing weekly pregnancy updates and random little vlogs in between those updates. So I hope you guys enjoy! I would love it if you subscribed and followed my channel!


Capture

4 comments:

  1. Life of a HousewifeMarch 4, 2014 at 8:57 PM

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! I subscribed to your channel! I just started one myself recently, and I promise it will get much easier once you get used to it :) You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life of a HousewifeMarch 6, 2014 at 6:27 PM

    Aw thank you so much! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo