The Honest Company // Review

Mar 4, 2014





Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing great and having a lovely week so far! I wanted to do a quick little show and tell on a few little goodies that I received in the mail not to long ago. I was browsing online for baby things (exciting!) and came across The Honest Co. If you didn't know, this company is founded by Jessica Alba and it is a safe, natural, non-toxic, eco-friendly line of products for babies and for everyday items. I've actually heard of this company before but never actually tried any of the products. They were offering a free trial and all I had to pay for was the shipping so I thought that it was a pretty good deal! First, I love the packaging and how everything is boxed! So cute! All of the items in the 'free trial' package are are trial sized obviously and if you like the products you have the option to subscribe monthly and get different items every month for a set fee. I haven't looked too much into that since I'm still testing out all of the products but it's something I might consider!


I was surprised that none of the products really have a smell at all. It's all very very neutral. I have yet to test out the laundry detergent, the hand soap, or the body wash & shampoo but I'm working my way to them! I have used the lotions and I have to say they are incredibly moisturizing! I was actually shocked at how silky it made my skin feel. However, I do like a scent so I'm not sure if I really like that it doesn't smell like anything. I'm planning on testing out the detergent next time I do laundry (if I can remember to use it!) so we will see how I end up liking that. Overall, I love that their products are so safe and that you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals. It's hard to find companies like that!


If you're interested in the free trial, hop on over to their website HERE and take a look at what they offer!


Capture

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking about trying the honest company products but wanted to do some research online to find out what others have thought or encountered during their trial period with the trial products. As I read about the trial on there site, it stated I had to decide within 7 days to whether I wanted to cancel or not otherwise you will be charged $79 or so for a month's supply of diapers and wipes or $35 for a month's supply of the essentials. I was considering giving the trial products to my niece for her upcoming baby. So I definitely wouldn't want to continue a subscription. But I was needing to know if anyone had had any trouble cancelling there membership. Also after reading your blog on the products, it didn't seem like you knew you were under a time restraint to continue or cancel your membership unless you were wanting to be charged the full monthly fee, since you may not have yet decided whether you wanted to continue receiving their products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love reading what you all have to say
& always try to reply to everyone! If you would like to chat with me or
have any questions, the best way to reach me is on twitter: @ohashleyyy
or send me an email: laceandpearlsx@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo